We advise individuals whether they be employed, self- employed, or unemployed, on all aspects of personal insolvency.Find out more
For a distressed company, insolvency is not always inevitable and it is possible that the difficulties faced by your business could be resolved without the need to resort to formal procedures.
By acting early enough and seeking expert advice, it may be possible to turn a company around and back into profit.
We can help you to:
- review and gain a proper understanding of the company’s current financial position;
- set realistic targets for future performance;
- agree achievable actions to achieve those targets;
- monitor the company’s performance against those targets and suggest remedial action if necessary;
- communicate with stakeholders to ensure they understand the actions which are being taken.
If you need hands on assistance over a longer period to help you to develop an effective finance and accounting function in your business you may need to engage the help of an interim finance director.
At Kingsbridge we have a wealth of contacts and can help you to make an appointment that is right for you.
Contact us to find out more.