The prospect of insolvency is enough to worry any business owner. Getting the right advice is crucial.Find out more
Being informed is the best way for directors to stay in control of their business.
Directors facing financial difficulties can become overwhelmed by the complexities of the insolvency legislation and be left wondering which way to turn.
At Kingsbridge we are happy to provide an initial consultation free of charge and we are frequently asked to advise on the following common queries:
- Can I refinance my business?
- Can I sell my business?
- How can I hold off creditor action?
- What is the difference between the insolvency procedures?
- What are my duties as a director?
- How will my business failure impact my personal assets and affairs?
- How do I deal with a personal guarantee?
- Can I claim employment entitlements?
- How can I move forward with a new business or employment?
- What restrictions will I face in the future?